For both qualifications the requirement is an overall average grade of 4.5/5 or better. Applicants for research should be in possession of a Master’s degree with a grade of 4/5 or better, although a grade of 4.5/5 is normally preferred.
What grades do you need to get into Imperial College?
We require an overall typical score of 39 points (minimum 38), including:
- 6 / 7 in Higher Level Chemistry (7 is required if Mathematics is offered at grade 6)
- 6 / 7 in Higher Level Mathematics (7 is required if Chemistry is offered at grade 6).
How do I get admission into Imperial College London?
How to apply
- Step 1: Choose a course. Choose up to five courses from a range of subjects. …
- Step 2: Check you meet our entry requirements. …
- Step 3: Register on UCAS Hub. …
- Step 4: Get application tips. …
- Step 5: What we look for. …
- Step 6: When to apply. …
- Step 7: Reply to your offers. …
- Step 8: Events for offer holders.
Is Imperial better than Oxford?
In fact, it’s now the case that the average new Imperial student has better grades than the average new Oxford student, with an average entry tariff of 221.5 points compared to Oxford’s 219.9 (Cambridge still leads with 229.8) – in other words, there must be a good number of very bright students who could easily get …
How prestigious is Imperial College?
Imperial College London is consistently ranked as one of the top universities in the world, with most rankings placing it in the top 10 globally.
How competitive is Imperial College?
It varies by course, but generally, the process is very competitive, with an average of seven applications received for every place. You can see the applications to admissions ratio for each Department on our course pages.
Does Imperial College London give scholarships?
We offer scholarships at undergraduate and doctoral level, and for home and overseas students. All scholarships are offered for the duration of the recipient’s chosen course — usually three or four years.
Does Imperial College London do pharmacy?
Imperial College London | Pharmacology, toxicology, and pharmacy courses | UCAS | UCAS.
Is Imperial early entry?
We advise all students to apply early. The deadline for most courses is 29 January, but for medicine it’s 15 October. Entry requirements can be found on our course pages.