How do you write a good remark for a student?
- listens attentively to the responses of others.
- follows directions.
- takes an active role in discussions.
- enhances group discussion through insightful comments.
- shares personal experiences and opinions with peers.
- responds to what has been read or discussed in class and as homework.
How do you give remarks to a weak student?
I would like to see ___ show some positively when faced with a challenging task. ___ has a fantastic effort and is working hard to improve his/her academic ability in all areas. ___ should be very proud of the consistent effort he/she has displayed throughout the term, even when the set work has been challenging.
How do you comment on a student’s performance?
- ______ is strong in _____.
- ______ has earned a very fine report card.
- ______ has a vast background knowledge of _______.
- ______ is a very fine and serious student and excels in ______.
- ______ is working well in all basic subjects.
- ______ is working above grade level in ______.
How do you write a good comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. …
- Respond to the article. …
- Read the other comments. …
- Make it clear who you’re replying to. …
- Use the return key. …
- Avoid sarcasm. …
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms. …
- Use facts.
What are examples of positive feedback for students?
- is an enthusiastic learner who seems to enjoy school.
- exhibits a positive outlook and attitude in the classroom.
- appears well rested and ready for each day’s activities.
- shows enthusiasm for classroom activities.
- shows initiative and looks for new ways to get involved.
How would you describe a weak student?
Weak student is low academic achiever who is less interested in academic work i.e. reading, and writing. Weak student does not show much interest in study at all.
How do you praise students?
Fifty Ways to Praise Your Students
- You’ve got it right.
- That’s right.
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
What are some positive comments?
Exactly right! Keep it up. Excellent Keep up the good work. Exceptional Magnificent Exciting Majestic thoughts Exemplary Marvelous Exhilarating Meritorious Extraordinary Much better Fabulous My goodness, how impressive!
What is effective feedback for students?
Providing feedback means giving students an explanation of what they are doing correctly AND incorrectly, with the focus of the feedback on what the students is doing right. It is most productive to a student’s learning when they are provided with an explanation as to what is accurate and inaccurate about their work.
How do you motivate students to do their best?
21 Simple Ideas To Improve Student Motivation
- Give students a sense of control. …
- Be clear about learning objectives. …
- Create a threat-free environment. …
- Change your scenery. …
- Offer varied experiences. …
- Use positive competition. …
- Offer rewards. …
- Give students responsibility.