How do I register for San Antonio College?
Steps to Register
- Login to ACES with your ACES ID and password (If you do not have your ACES ID and password, follow the instructions on the ACES login page.)
- Select Student Tab.
- Select the Register Here Icon.
- Select Proceed To Registration Link.
- Select Register for Classes.
How long does it take to hear back from San Antonio College?
Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing. Non-US Citizen Texas Residents: Submit the Texas Application for State Finacial Aid (TAFSA). Click here to download TASFA application.
How do I register for Alamo Colleges?
Register for Classes
- Log into the ACES Portal with Alamo Colleges District username and password.
- Select Student.
- Select Web Services.
- Select Student and Financial Aid.
- Select Registration.
- Select Registration Status.
- Select appropriate Term from drop-down menu and Submit.
- Select Class Search.
What GPA do you need to get into San Antonio College?
Minimum GPA: Students entering with less than a 2.0 grade point average (GPA) are required to meet with an advisor. Official Transcripts: Transfer students must submit an official transcript from the last college or university attended.
Can I take classes at any Alamo college?
At our Alamo Colleges, a 100% online program or other offering has all courses offered fully online and does not require you to come on campus or on an external site except for required proctored exams or to participate in a clinical, internship, cooperative education, or practicum site.
Can I take classes at multiple Alamo Colleges?
Concurrent Enrollment at the Alamo Colleges
Students enrolling concurrently at more than one of the Alamo Colleges will be assessed tuition for all courses combined across the Alamo Colleges.
Is San Antonio College a community college?
San Antonio College, one of the oldest community colleges in Texas, was established as University Junior College in September 1925, under the auspices of the University of Texas.
Is San Antonio College a 4 year college?
At the four-year college level, San Antonio offers several public university options, most notably the University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA). UTSA is one of the fastest growing public universities in the country, and the second largest component of the University of Texas System.
How do I drop a class at Aces?
- Log in to ACES using your student credentials (banner ID number and official email)
- Click on the student tab from the options displayed on the screen.
- Click on the web services tab.
- Click student, followed by registration.
- Locate the course withdrawal tab and click on it.