How do you write a remark?
Narrative Comment To-Dos
- Start on a positive note. …
- Stay focused on the student. …
- Speak to the parent and the student. …
- Give examples. …
- Provide specific information across several different areas. …
- Use academic jargon. Comments should be written in language that is easy to understand for both parents and students.
How do you write remarks for students?
- listens attentively to the responses of others.
- follows directions.
- takes an active role in discussions.
- enhances group discussion through insightful comments.
- shares personal experiences and opinions with peers.
- responds to what has been read or discussed in class and as homework.
How do you write remarks for weak students?
I would like to see ___ show some positively when faced with a challenging task. ___ has a fantastic effort and is working hard to improve his/her academic ability in all areas. ___ should be very proud of the consistent effort he/she has displayed throughout the term, even when the set work has been challenging.
How do you write positive comment?
Excellent Keep up the good work. Exceptional Magnificent Exciting Majestic thoughts Exemplary Marvelous Exhilarating Meritorious Extraordinary Much better Fabulous My goodness, how impressive! Fantastic Nice going Favorable Noble Fine Noteworthy Fine job Now you’ve figured it out.
How do you write a good comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. …
- Respond to the article. …
- Read the other comments. …
- Make it clear who you’re replying to. …
- Use the return key. …
- Avoid sarcasm. …
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms. …
- Use facts.
How do you write a good comment on someone?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
What are examples of positive feedback for students?
- is an enthusiastic learner who seems to enjoy school.
- exhibits a positive outlook and attitude in the classroom.
- appears well rested and ready for each day’s activities.
- shows enthusiasm for classroom activities.
- shows initiative and looks for new ways to get involved.
How do you praise students?
Fifty Ways to Praise Your Students
- You’ve got it right.
- That’s right.
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
How do you write a good feedback for a student?
20 Ways to Provide Effective Student Feedback
- Student feedback should be educative in nature. …
- Student feedback should be given in a timely manner. …
- Be sensitive to the individual needs of the student. …
- Ask the 4 questions. …
- Student feedback should reference a skill or specific knowledge.
What are examples of remarks?
An example of remark is to talk about a basketball game after your team loses. The definition of a remark is a statement about something you noticed. An example of a remark is telling your friend that his garden is really beautiful.
How do you write a comment on student papers?
WRITING A FINAL COMMENT
- Reflect back the paper’s main point. By reflecting back your understanding of the argument, you let the student see that you took the paper seriously. …
- Discuss the essay’s strengths. …
- Discuss the paper’s weaknesses, focusing on large problems first. …
- Type your final comments if possible.