What do I do if I forgot my student portal password?
If a user forgets their Portal account password it can be reset by using the secret question and answer provided during the creation of the Portal account. To reset the Portal password, use the ‘Forgot your Password‘ link located in the log-in box of the Portal Home page.
How do I retrieve my unilag student email?
Activating Your Unilag Student Mail & Student Records Account
- Enter your matriculation Number, then click on retrieve E-mail.
- At ‘Do you want to reset password’, please click YES.
- Enter in your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER (this is very important, this is what confirms that you own your account)
How do I check my unilag student portal?
You can visit and Access the UNILAG Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link: UNILAG Student Portal: https://studentportal.unilag.edu.ng. UNILAG Staff Portal: http://backup.unilag.edu.ng. UNILAG Main Website: http://unilag.edu.ng.
How do you reset a portal without a password?
If you’ve forgotten your Portal passcode, you’ll need to perform a factory reset by:
- Pressing and holding the Volume Down button.
- Pressing and holding the Power button while pressing Volume Down.
- Tapping Factory Reset on your Portal display.
How do I change my student portal password?
Changing your password in the Student Portal
After logging into the Student Portal, click on your “My Account” located in the upper-right corner of the Student Portal screen. Then click the option to “Change Password.”
How do I log into my student email?
The easiest way to check your student email is to use the browser on your phone and go to http://portal.office.com and sign in the same way you would on a desktop or laptop. The next best way is to use the Outlook Web App (OWA).
How do I get my unilag transcript?
Student Copy Transcript
- Step 1: Login to the student portal (http://studentportal.unilag.edu.ng)
- Step 2: Click the “Student Academic Transcript” under Results menu.
- Step 3: Provide your recent email address and specify the programme you wish to apply for and submit.
How do I log into my unilag student email?
Therefore, all undergraduate students are requested to activate their individual e-mail address by following the under-listed steps:
- Type portal.office.com in the URL.
- Input the Username/UPN. …
- Input the password given and click sign in password is Unilag with last 5digits of students’ matric number e.g Unilag00456.
How do I upload my unilag portal results?
How To Upload O’level Result On UNILAG Portal
- Enter your login details and click on login.
- Select the section for uploading your o’level result.
- Enter the subjects and the grades on your WAEC or NECO result.
- Cross check the details before you submit.
How do I contact unilag?
University of Lagos details
- Address: University of Lagos, Akoka-Yaba, Lagos.
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- Telephone Number: +234-1-2802439.
- Email Address: email@example.com.
- Website: www.unilag.edu.ng.
How do you reset a portal?
How to manually reset a Facebook Portal (Portal and Portal Mini)
- Unplug the Portal.
- While pressing down and holding both the volume up and down buttons, plug your Portal back in. …
- You will get a notification that the Portal will reset in 10 seconds.
How can I reset my password?
Change your password
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
How do I retrieve my password?
- Visit Forgot Password.
- Enter either the email address or username on the account.
- Select Submit.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email.
- Click on the URL provided in the email and enter a new password.