For students, or the parents, guardians or friends of a student, buying a printer on a budget that offers value for money, performance and features, is essential. … A printer that burns through ink is not going to be ideal for students. You’ll also want a printer that doesn’t skimp when it comes to print quality.
Which printer is best for students use?
What is the best printer for students?
- HP DeskJet 2332 All-in-One Inkjet Color Printer – ₹3,869.
- Canon Pixma TS307 Single Function Wireless Inkjet Color Printer – ₹3,445.
- HP DeskJet 4729 All-in-One Ultra Ink Advantage Wireless Color Printer – ₹ 12,360.
- Canon Pixma G3000 All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Color Printer – ₹ 15,995.
How useful is a printer?
Using less paper and printing devices means that less power and resources are used which supports the environment. Moreover, reduced use of consumables and energy also helps in saving a good deal of money. … Most offices and homes in the country are still using printers and paper as a part of their daily routines.
Do we need printers?
Typically, one doesn’t really need a printer. You can print the occasional W2 at their office—or the local FedEx office—without much trouble. … But when you are want to leave home—come coronavirus or, perhaps in the future, sheer laziness—a printer saves the day.
What is the disadvantage of printer?
The printing basically depends on character codes, which makes elaborate layouts unavailable. Limits the fonts and font sizes. An internal data processing of the printer may take a long time when processing a large amount of data. Printers cannot retain data and therefore require all data to be sent every time.
Is printer useful for home?
In general, ink tank printers are the most economical for home use in India as they are very durable and cost-effective. For example, the Epson L3150 ink tank printer can print up to 33 pages per minute, and the page yield is 4500.
Is HP or Canon printer better?
When it comes to graphics, HP printers are better than Canon. All Canon and HP printers can produce superb glossy photos but Canon printers produce more natural-looking photos compared to warmer HP prints. In this case, Canon is more preferred when printing exceptional and natural glossy photos.
How do I choose a printer?
Priorities for Your Photo Printer:
- Choose a printer flexible enough to handle many types and sizes of photo paper, especially the kinds you plan to use often. …
- Check the maximum resolution each printer offers. …
- Consider printing efficiency, especially when it comes to ink cost and consumption.