The great state of Mississippi has available 21 of universities and colleges that will allow one to pursue all their dreams and more.
How many universities does Mississippi have?
The state of Mississippi is home to eight different public universities, some of which have several campuses. Also within the state there are dozens of two-year colleges, community colleges and technical schools, as well as four private liberal arts colleges and eight private universities.
What are the 4 major universities in Mississippi?
Here are the best colleges in Mississippi
- University of Mississippi.
- Mississippi State University.
- William Carey University.
- Millsaps College.
- Blue Mountain College.
- Mississippi University for Women.
- Belhaven University.
- Delta State University.
What was the first public university in Mississippi?
Alcorn State University is the oldest public historically black land-grant institution in the United States and the second-oldest state supported institution of higher learning in Mississippi.
What are two private colleges in MS?
Private colleges and universities
- Belhaven University – Jackson and Madison.
- Mississippi College – Clinton. Mississippi College School of Law – Jackson.
- Reformed Theological Seminary – Jackson.
- Southeastern Baptist College – Laurel.
- Wesley Biblical Seminary – Jackson.
- William Carey University – Hattiesburg and Biloxi.
What is the biggest high school in Mississippi?
The current student population of the school is about 1,995. As of 2014–2015, it is the largest enrolled public high school in the state of Mississippi.
|Tupelo High School|
|Wikimedia | © OpenStreetMap|
|4125 Golden Wave Drive Tupelo, Mississippi 38801 United States|