The graduate nursing program at Colorado State University–Pueblo has 12 full-time faculty members. The total graduate nursing enrollment is 86.
Does Colorado State have a nursing school?
You’ll benefit from CSU’s rigorous science coursework and you’ll work to prepare for the work you’ll do in nursing school. … You can also earn a non-nursing bachelor’s degree while completing prerequisites, and then pursue an accelerated BSN program after graduation.
Does CSU have a good nursing program?
Our MSN program is ranked among the best in the nation by U.S. News and World Report. For those currently working in nursing and other health-care professions, we also have a variety of continuing education programs.
What college has the best nursing program in Colorado?
Following are the 7 Best Accredited Nursing Schools in Colorado for 2021
- University of Colorado, Colorado Springs. …
- University of Colorado College of Nursing, Aurora. …
- University of Northern Colorado, Greeley. …
- Regis University, Denver. …
- Colorado Christian University, Lakewood. …
- Colorado State University, Pueblo.
What is the best CSU for nursing?
25 Best Nursing Programs in California 2021
- University of California-Los Angeles. …
- University of California-Irvine. …
- California State University-Fullerton. …
- California State University-Long Beach. …
- San Diego State University. …
- California State University-Chico. …
- California State University-San Bernardino.
Which nursing program is easiest to get into?
Easiest Schools with Nursing Programs
|School||# of Nursing Students||BSN NCLEX 1st Time Pass Rate|
|Herzing University – Madison||248||53%|
|The University of Texas at El Paso||445||98%|
How hard is it to get into SDSU nursing?
Admission to the School of Nursing’s BSN program is highly selective. Students are admitted to the School of Nursing according to rank and the number of positions available. Additional information about ranking and the admissions process for freshman can be accessed on the Office of Admissions website.
Which nursing program is easiest to get into in California?
What are the Easiest Nursing Schools to Get into in California?
- University of California, Irvine.
- California State University, Fullerton.
- San Diego State University.
- California State University, Long Beach.
- University of California, Los Angeles.
- California State University, Sacramento.
How much does it cost to become a nurse in Colorado?
quarter credits BSN program at Denver College of Nursing generally takes 13 quarters (6 quarters for general education courses and 7 quarters for the nursing courses).
Bachelor of Science in Nursing RN to BSN Option:
What is the number one nursing school in Colorado?
Top Nursing Schools in Colorado
|School Name||NCLEX Pass Rate||Credit Hours|
|University of Colorado College of Nursing||93.5%||126|
|University of Colorado – Colorado Springs||90.2%||129|
|Pueblo Community College||90.6%||80|
|Colorado State University Pueblo||89.5%||120|
How long does it take to become an RN in Colorado?
How long does it take to become an RN in Colorado? Every licensed RN in Colorado must complete an accredited RN program in Colorado before taking the NCLEX-RN. An ADN takes around 2-3 years to complete, while a BSN typically lasts four years. The NCLEX-RN tests nurses’ patient care skills and knowledge.